On May 25, 2018, new provisions on the protection of personal data will apply, the so-called GDPR. The main purpose of these provisions is to harmonize the rules for the processing of personal data throughout the European Union. In connection with T.S. Transped Sp. z o.o., ul. Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-127 Gdynia, KRS 0000169878, NIP 5861044562 provides detailed information on the processing of your personal data by the Company.
In connection with the cooperation, while respecting your privacy, I present below information that will help you determine it.
- The administrator of your personal data is T.S.Transped Sp. z oo, ul. Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-127 Gdynia, KRS 0000169878, NIP 5861044562
- You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, request its removal or object situation. You also have the right to request the administrator to limit the processing of your data, as well as to transfer them.
- If you decide that your personal data is being processed contrary to the legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data will be processed for several different purposes, i.e. for the proper performance of the contract, for tax purposes, and may also be processed to pursue claims arising from from the provisions of civil law, if any. (Please note that the term “performance of the contract” also includes actions taken before concluding the contract, at the request of the data subject, if they are necessary to conclude the contract.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE. L. of 2016 No. 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, (i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before entering into a contract), art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that is incumbent on us, such as the archiving obligation) and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. f GDPR (i.e. processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims).
- The recipients of your personal data will be those entities to which we are obliged to provide data under applicable law, including the Tax Office, as well as entities providing us with customs, forwarding, transport services, delivering courier and postal services and other institutions related to our business.
- Your personal data will be processed by us at all times, by which contract will be performed, and later, i.e. until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims arising from the contract and in connection with the implementation of the 5-year archiving obligation.